Case Management Officer
The Case Management Officer will support the implementation and monitoring of case management workflow under different grants. They will be responsible for managing a team of Case Workers, ensuring proper coordination with other case management implementing agencies and delivering timely qualitative and quantitative reports.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
Reports to: Child Protection Coordinator
Staff directly reporting to this post: Case Workers
Level 3 - the responsibilities of the post may require the post holder to have regular contact with or access to children or young people.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- In collaboration with the Child Protection Coordinator and Child Protection staff, ensure proper coordination and implementation of Psychosocial Support ( PSS ) activities.
- Supervise and coach Case Workers on the identification, assessment, documentation, referral (to relevant services) and follow-up of at-risk children and families (Case Management).
- Conduct alone and/or support Case Workers in family visits when necessary.
- Ensure that Case Workers respect confidentiality and follow ethical guidelines.
- Document and report case management cases as per protocols and SOPs.
- Store files, registers and computer databases confidentially and use them in an appropriate and correct manner.
- Communicate transparently and collaborate with relevant community structures and community leaders.
- Document best practices and case studies.
- Organize and implement trainings on referral and case management when needed.
- Support the implementing partner and monitor their progress to target.
- Coach and further build the capacity of partners’ staff.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree in Social Work or other related studies
- At least 3 years’ experience in working directly in case management and social work
- Experience in working with (I)NGOs or in an emergency context
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in project management and supervision of staff (desirable)
- Fluency in written and spoken Arabic, and either English/French
- Commitment to and understanding of Save the Children’s aims, values and principles including rights-based approaches
Date advertised: 17 Nov 2020
Closing date: 2 Dec 2020 - 23:59 EET
Location: Akkar, Lebanon
Department: Programme Operations
Type: Fixed-term contractSchedule: Full-time